Disputes Between Co-Owners of a House

Resolving disputes over house.

Imagine no longer being a part owner of a house with your brother, sister or other relative. Imagine being able to sell the property and getting paid. We’ll help you do that.

  • Did your mom or dad die, and now you own a house or commercial building with another family member … and you just want to sell it and get your money?
  • Did you and another family member inherit a house or building?
  • Are you the beneficiary of a trust that owns a house or a building, and you just want to sell it and get your money?

If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you came to the right place.

We make the process easy.

Most lawyers will demand that you pay a lot of money up front. But we don’t think that’s fair. You’re in a difficult situation, and you need help to get out of it. You want to sell the place and get your money. So we make the process easy for you. We get paid when we’re successful and after the place sells. Sound good?

You don’t even have to come to our office.

Lots of our clients don’t live close to our office. You can live anywhere in the world, and we can still help you.¬† We’ll just communicate by email, phone, fax, skype, or whatever is comfortable for you.

Your next steps …

First, you need to find a law firm that has handled this kind of situation before. We have. Lots of times.

Then you just need to contact us. We’ll prepare the necessary court documents.

You don’t HAVE to keep owning the property with someone you don’t get along with. There are solutions.¬†Scottsdale attorney Paul Deloughery can help you resolve this conflict. Contact us here, or just call us at 602-443-4888.